Recent content by Qponpower

  1. Q

    KNEE MUA.

    Thank you I have a very forward thinking surgeon He uses Mako Stryker. I am going with his recommendation. I will post after my MUA
  2. Q

    KNEE MUA.

    Anyone else having or had manipulation under general anaesthesia? I am scheduled this Friday. Thanks for the input.
  3. Q

    Welcome to the April Rainbows' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    I had my Makoplasty TKR left knee 4/30. Nice to see how others are progressing.
  4. Q

    Mako v traditional surgery?

    I had Makoplasty 4/30. Was driving at 2 weeks 3 days. Did home PT for 2 weeks. Graduated on to real PT 3X's per week for 6 weeks. I am currently 6 weeks 3 days post surgery. Every week is better. I left a surgeon I had been seeing for 2 years, because he nixed Makoplasty. I feel I had a...
  5. Q

    Welcome to the April Rainbows' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    I had TKR on my left knee Mako Stryker on April 30th TY Shawn Callis
Back
Top Bottom