Recent content by pvbgirl

  1. P

    Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

    left scar is from botched scope right from first and second TKR's I got the first TKR in Texas so they hooked it :)
  2. P

    Nickel allergy to TKR possible infection

    Thanks karmigirl and hey how bout those dawgs? Hubby just left for the big game. Year we lived in Amsterdam he not only owned season tickets he made 6 home games. Crazy guy! So glad to find a site like this....I have finally found my people!
  3. P

    Nickel allergy to TKR possible infection

    Wow. What a day. I'm new here so will start with how this happened I was 16, a runner and I had a scope for a torn meniscus in which the OS forgot to "tie off a bleeder". Several months later pus was coming out of the scope hole which had grown to the size of a quarter. I was admitted to the...
Back
Top Bottom