Recent content by pup mom

  1. pup mom

    TKR 10 weeks and it's a pain

    You are spot on on the locations. 1. My pain level is running between a 3 & 4 during the day. It is worse at night when I lay down, up to about a five. The joint itself doesn't seem to hurt but everything around it does. 2. The only "pain" medication I'm on is Celecoxib, 100 mg twice a...
  2. pup mom

    TKR 10 weeks and it's a pain

    I think the best way to describe the area is dead center between where B & C meet and LF3 & LF4 meet. I also have a lot of stiffness in B/LB4. I will try and answer any questions you pose. Thank you! I don't have a bike inside at the house. I think I will have to look into getting one. We...
  3. pup mom

    TKR 10 weeks and it's a pain

    Its been a few days since I've asked anything but I'm still having a lot of pain where the quad seems to connect to my knee. I have had trouble with my quads in that leg since the replacement (I couldn't lift my leg for 2 weeks). Obviously I know that I'm still in the early days. There seems...
  4. pup mom

    TKR 10 weeks and it's a pain

    I just saw an earlier post. I wasn't able to straighten it completely prior to surgery. Yes, he straightened the leg. That really helped my hip and lower back. I didn't realize my knee was the problem. I won't be doing anything other than resting and short walks for a while. I think it...
  5. pup mom

    TKR 10 weeks and it's a pain

    Update: I met with my doc today. I should mention that I REALLY like him. I discussed with him a lot of the things that I've read here, and he totally supports making changes. He really listened to what I was saying about how PT seems to be making is worse, rather than better. We decided...
  6. pup mom

    TKR 10 weeks and it's a pain

    I had my left knee replaced. It had collapsed so that I was knock kneed on that side. I've had a PT that I think is over aggressive. I switched to a different one and she's a little better. I'm thinking about ditching PT for a while. As you have mentioned in other posts my knee seems to get...
  7. pup mom

    TKR 10 weeks and it's a pain

    I had a total knee replacement on October 16, 2018. I still struggle with pain and tightness. The pain has a heartbeat at night most nights. I have 112 degree of flexion but straightening is at 4. I've been lurking on your site for the past couple of months. All of the posts have helped me...
Back
Top Bottom