Recent content by Princeton

  1. P

    PKR fully straight knee

    OK maybe i will just hear to have patience again but: Now six weeks and pain is not improving! Surgeon said 2 weeks ago that all is ok. How do I know what is normal pain or if something is really wrong? Just have tightness and pain on side where I had partial. It is so hard to know what to...
  2. P

    TKR 6 months post TKR

    yes- i feel the same way. I think I would be doing much better if I would have just healed and not pushed so much Now not really doing the exercises but scared of not doing them too! This is confusing !!!
  3. P

    PKR fully straight knee

    hi - i am confused as what to do when I have a new question- if i add it to old thread then it is under a subject name that I may no longer be asking about help??
  4. P

    PKR fully straight knee

    ok so now six weeks - better but still have pain/swelling -trying to cut down oxy cause don't want to be on strong narcotic - had aggressive pt for 4 weeks that may have hurt recovery -bend is fine - still need a little work on extension question- i am not exercising at all except for walking...
  5. P

    PKR fully straight knee

    Hey all, I can not get knee fully straight after 5 weeks. Its about 3 ( 0 is totally straight right?) Will it just happen with time? or do I need to push it Thanks !
  6. P

    TKR Questions about knee extension and scar massage

    Hi, i went to pt and he put 10 pounds and pushed my knee for 3 weeks- i feel that it hindered my recovery and made pain worse- when I saw surgeon he said not to use weights -just hang backwards off bed now i quit pt and am going to do stuff on my own don't understand why surgeons/physical...
  7. P

    PKR fully straight knee

    Thanks everyone- I will see my regular doctor and see if I can get on appropriate pain management Surgeon not at all helpful!
  8. P

    PKR fully straight knee

    Hi, 5 weeks into partial and all going pretty well except pain. Doc said I need to stop oxy as there is no medical reason I still have pain. But I do! Now I am cutting pills in half and trying to go without because I am so afraid of what I will do when they are gone. This does not seem right to...
Back
Top Bottom