Recent content by Pprfldr

  1. Pprfldr

    Two New Hips, coming up!

    Thanks for your encouragement, everyone! I have friends praying, too, and I’m happy to report I’ve done really well this day-before-surgery. I’m first on my doctor’s “plate” tomorrow. My check-in time is 5:30am, so I’m heading to bed. It’ll be so early I won’t have time to get nervous!
  2. Pprfldr

    2018 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?

    I’m scheduled for bilateral anterior THR on Monday, October 22. I can’t wait to have new, pain-free hips!
  3. Pprfldr

    Two New Hips, coming up!

    ....only 5 more days until my bilateral anterior total hip replacement on Monday, October 22! I’ve been feeling quite confident about my decision to have both hips replaced at the same time, and my doctor assures me I am a great candidate for this procedure, but the jitters have kicked in today...
Back
Top Bottom