Recent content by PicklerJay

  1. P

    TKR Pickleball Jay's recovery

    This is a repost from a thread I replied to earlier today in order to start my own recovery thread. Hi guys. So glad I found this thread today. I'm 8 days out of a RTKR. I have my PT, Nurse Ratchet coming over in a few hours and found myself this morning shaking like a dog going to the vet...
  2. P

    PKR Is all ok?

    Hi guys. So glad I found this thread today. I'm 8 days out of a RTKR. I have my PT, Nurse Ratchet coming over in a few hours and found myself this morning shaking like a dog going to the vet (except for some reason my dog loves going to the vet, shots and all). I'll try to come up with a better...
  3. P

    Pre-op Wednesday

    Hi guys. Going in July 11th for the pre-op tests. Gonna miss the England game. Ugh. Go three lions! Good luck to all in this journey. And thanks so much to the managers of this site. Nothing worse than that feeling of going it alone, and being here I feel I have lots of company.
  4. P

    2018 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Sorry. Should've mentioned it's a TKR Right Knee. Left is scheduled for Sept 13th. Good luck to all here!
  5. P

    2018 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Hi all. Going to pre-op at Hospital for Special Surgery in NY on Wednesday, July 11th. My birthday. What better way to spend it? Surgery scheduled for July 26th. Making sure to get in my last few pickleball games before that date.:SUNsmile:
Back
Top Bottom