Recent content by PiaKnee

  1. P

    TKR Stiffness and Soreness\Prosthetic<

    Yes it does loosen up some. I walk at least a mile or two every night hoping that will help.
  2. P

    TKR Stiffness and Soreness\Prosthetic<

    And my knee still gets stiff, I still can't go downstairs w/o pain, it still gets stiff when standing for a period of time. I guess I was hopeful a knee replacement was the answer. I would never do it again.
  3. P

    TKR Stiffness and Soreness\Prosthetic<

    I am now almost 7 months post-op. Per your advise I have stopped exercising except for some stretching during the day at work. I still get really stiff in the morning, walking for a period of time and standing for a period of time. I have to sit down and stretch. This is almost like the same...
  4. P

    TKR Stiffness and Soreness\Prosthetic<

    Ok but that was based on the thinking I was a year out, I am 6 months out
  5. P

    TKR Stiffness and Soreness\Prosthetic<

    I never heard anything back from Josephine. So being 6 months out can this be normal to have stiffness and some pain when walking for a period of time and also standing for a period of time ? Is the 12 month\year the magic number ? Thanks in advance.
  6. P

    TKR Stiffness and Soreness\Prosthetic<

    1. Aching - after exercise anywhere from a 5-8. Stiffness - standing, walking or sitting for a period of time, the stiffness can be anywhere from 6-8. Stabbing - going down a curb or stairs anywhere from 6-8. 2. I am only taking Aleve (220mg), 2 qd. 3. I don't believe my knee is swollen. 4...
  7. P

    TKR Stiffness and Soreness\Prosthetic<

    I will be 6 months post knee replacement for my right knee on 03-01-18. I wear a left leg prosthetic (below knee amputation on my left knee due to an accident when I was a child). My right knee took too much abuse due to my over-compensation of it for my left knee, so I had to get my right...
Back
Top Bottom