Recent content by Photogoddess

  1. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Thank you everyone!!
  2. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Hi All and Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great holiday! I just wanted to reach out and give a small update. I have been doing well for the most part. I am 16 months post-op and still have stiffness and my ROM is still a work in progress. I just keep thinking to myself, I hope one day...
  3. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Thank you everyone for your amazing encouragement and wishes. The doctors appt went very well and he is really happy with my progress. He said, as you all here have said, time is the key. And he said that it is usually 2 years before you will feel 100%. He told me to keep doing what I am...
  4. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Thank you @Jamie ....I think backing off the leg resistance may be a good idea. Thank you again for the advice. Have a great Sunday!
  5. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Thank you @Jockette !! :SUNsmile:
  6. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Hi….I wanted to give an update since Sept. 17th will be one year post op for my LTKR. Below I will put it in a outline kind of form. I have my year post-op appt. tomorrow!! For the most part I can do every day things. Cleaning, work, hobbies, etc. which I am happy with. As for work, I do sit...
  7. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Thank you @Jamie I appreciate your advice and will work on being more patient. Have a good weekend! :)
  8. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Hi all...just curious if anyone is experiencing not getting your knee extended to 0? I am almost 11 months post op and I still cannot get my knee to extend to 0. I attached a pic to show the difference of my knees. Is this normal to take so long to get the knee fully to 0? I know that my...
  9. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Thank you @Jamie. I do remember, sometimes it is also easy to forget about that. I will be more mindful of activities, and not try pushing myself to do everything all at once.
  10. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Hi all...so, is it possible to over do it at 10 months post? I think I might have. I am out of town and did a lot of walking and did aqua pt at the hotel. Knee is pretty stiff and warm to touch.
  11. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Thank you @benne68 and @Jamie ....Jamie I do that exact stretch multiple times a day, and you are right, that definitely helps. I will just keep doing what I am doing one day at a time. Thanks again for your feedback, it is so helpful! Take care! :)
  12. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    It does bend for most daily things @Jamie but coming down stairs is still a challenge for me on most days. Going up is pretty good, but, coming down isn't. I have been pushing myself slowly to go down the stairs normally while holding onto the railing. I also notice that sitting at work...
  13. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Hi...just checking in with a little update. I am finally done with out patient PT as of June 30th. 9 months of out patient therapy along with doing my at home pt. I have now switched to aqua therapy and stationary bike along with leg machines 3x a week. Where I do aqua therapy 2 days of...
  14. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Thank you @Layla have a great Saturday as well!
  15. Photogoddess

    TKR Just curious

    Thank you @benne68 truly appreciate it. I have never used silicone straps and will give that a try. Have a great day!
Back
Top Bottom