Recent content by pegleg

  1. pegleg

    TKR My new knee

    Do you think I its serious
  2. pegleg

    TKR My new knee

    No just the report
  3. pegleg

    TKR My new knee

    I thought I had attached it
  4. pegleg

    Fusion (Knee Fusion) Right Knee Fusion and IM Nail

    Any information I can help you with just let me know
  5. pegleg

    TKR My new knee

    Hi all what do you all think of the following report. Sorry I have not around but life changes and we have moved back to the UK from Canada been having some pain in the knee this is the xray report
  6. pegleg

    TKR My new knee

    Hi all, I am trying to find information about having a pin your leg effects your back. And the amounts of time that it would take to cause issues. Pegleg
  7. pegleg

    TKR My new knee

    Hi Josephine, Its not in the calf but in the front where they tied the wire around when they split the bone. Its worse first thing in the morning but comes and goes through the day.
  8. pegleg

    TKR My new knee

    Oh Yes its a vary sharp paln
  9. pegleg

    TKR My new knee

    Hi all, The last few weeks I have been having shin pain in the leg that had the TKR. It tends to hurt more when I lift the weight off the leg. Any ideas ???? Pegleg
  10. pegleg

    TKR My new knee

    I also have ben having RFA on my lumber but it does not last as long as it did the first time they did it that was 3 years ago and have been having the RFA when the pain starts again around the 6 month mark the first couple of times it lasted over a year.
  11. pegleg

    TKR My new knee

    Yes go to PT two times a week. I think most of the pain is down to the weather here in Canada and stiffness
  12. pegleg

    TKR My new knee

    Knee doing real well but I am not since the spinal surgery its been a hard recover for me still have not got my go back just want to seat and do nothing. See the neurosurgeon in Jan and hope he will help with my back.
  13. pegleg

    TKR My new knee

    No sleep yet tonight coming off ativan
Back
Top Bottom