Recent content by Pattrick

  1. Pattrick

    December 18 PKR

    I'm on the opposite side of Virginia, Lee County Va. I'm sure we'll be fine !
  2. Pattrick

    December 18 PKR

    Dec. 18th also tkr. I wish you well!
  3. Pattrick

    2018 December Supernovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    I'm scheduled on the 18th wish me luck!
  4. Pattrick

    Today it's happening!

    Probably already complete but have a good recovery.
  5. Pattrick

    Pattrick's having a new knee!

    Thanks for the welcome Celle. My right knee is going under the scalpel and tools on December 18, 2018. Hopefully everything goes well.
  6. Pattrick

    Pattrick's having a new knee!

    New to the forum but long time lurker. Decided it's time to have me knee replaced I've been putting it off for four years but I am retired now so a good time. My past knee surgeries have been an open meniscus way back in 1984 (injury from a football game while in the Air Force). A ACL...
Back
Top Bottom