Recent content by patticake2014

  1. P

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Hi, did not have bone scan... had lab work for fatigue..consensus was I am tired due to surgery ...duh..not having such a good day today..
  2. P

    TKR patticake2014's recovery journey

    Hi ! thanks for your reply.... we are not only close for our tkr dates but you are also , well acquainted with bone surgery...yipes...I had a right hip replacement in 2005 too...I have so far gotten away with no spine surgery and I'm trying to get more slender so I don't have to do left hip or...
  3. P

    TKR patticake2014's recovery journey

    Thank you !!!! I'm so happy to hear from someone out there and so very grateful for your help and concern. I've been a bone and joint sufferer for my , well almost, whole life. Have had left ankle fusion , right hip replacement, bilateral arthroscopic surgery on my knees, and now, ltkr...so ...
  4. P

    TKR patticake2014's recovery journey

    Hi everyone, I had my ltkr on Oct 14. I have been trying to join this group and post and talk and not start a new thread... so, today is my first day being able to find the reply button as it is not on all the pages...I would like some help ...I need to find where I can talk about my recovery ...
Back
Top Bottom