Recent content by patsortho

  1. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    I would love it but os at hss said patella is just too low . I’m ok with it though :)
  2. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    @Jaycey I have had patella Baja for a few years . It’s too low so stops me getting a bend
  3. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    Just giving an update : I can walk ! Finally right lol . -2/90. They said bend won’t get any better but I’m functional. Still in pain management unfortunately still in some pain but it’s getting better
  4. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    I will back out of Pt for a few weeks and see ty ! Will update after I see os on Tuesday
  5. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    Os said he will probably do mua . Thing is I was -4 then bam it like regressednl or something . I haven’t gotten bend over 85. Pt does massage, stim , treadmill , bike and exercises. When I got off oxy I felt ok and leg was almost straight . I felt I can lower to Percocet ( pain still bad) but...
  6. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    I will say I thought pain was getting better with pain meds so I had them lower it . Ever since then rom hasn’t improved got worse
  7. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    Hello everyone , last few weeks have been horrible .Knee just don’t want to bend . I’m -15 extension. I see os next week and Pt is recommending a mua
  8. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    Pain is extreme it won’t let up !
  9. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    @Jockette i agree! Os was very disappointed in how unprepared she was . She was suppose to monitor my o2 . In hospital it was in the 80’s and low 90’s. She didn’t bring that either. She was one of those “money only” type of nurses . Thankfully the Pt guy brings one everyday . I will call my os...
  10. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    @eaglemom I see him this coming Tuesday. I did call him Monday after nurse left and he was one that said to go buy steri stripes. Think I will call him tomorrow
  11. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    Hello friends . So odd thing I’m not sure if it’s normal . Os used glue for my incision well on the top and bottom, it’s starting to open. Well home health took wound vac off, she didn’t bring any bandage with her no steri stripes or anything. I told os office that after we took would vac off it...
  12. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    @Jamie dr blevins at hss did my revision. He is fairly new to hss he did a great job. I’m just in an incredibly amount of pain. It just won’t go away. I am almost straight which is a good thing. The problem is bending . But, I am only 8 days po. Home Pt thinks it will bend in time. I’m on oxy 5...
  13. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    @Celle how about “revision again” . I may need another Mua because she don’t want to bend at all.
  14. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    I have a wound vac on until Monday. The pain is excruciating
  15. patsortho

    Revision TKR Revision again

    @Jockette another revision
Back
Top Bottom