Recent content by oldyogi50

  1. O

    TKR Is this normal? Teach me patience please.

    Thank you everyone for your responses. Is it weird that I have read everything you have said before but just thought I was different? LOL It is good to hear it all again, directed at me. I hadn't thought about the fact that massaging the scar tissue could cause more trouble. So, stopping...
  2. O

    TKR Is this normal? Teach me patience please.

    So I have been lurking for some time and am so thankful I found this site. My story, simply put: I had a TKR of the right knee on January 26, 2016. My mother has two knee replacements so I kind of knew this was in my future. I spent the past two years buying time with synvisc injections...
  3. O

    TKR 5 week post op knee question on bending

    Positive: Excited to see a fellow yogi. I am scheduled for TKR 1/26 and my biggest fear and what has had me dragging my feet is my fear of not being able to return to my mat. There are lots of modifications we can take to the poses. I practice hot yoga and am lucky to have some amazing...
  4. O

    2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Hi everyone. So glad I found this site. Still trying to find my way around. I have been putting off total knee for a couple of years. Today, finally scheduled surgery for January 26, 2016. Super nervous and disappointed my body is letting me down. Hoping this forum will help me through. I...
Back
Top Bottom