Recent content by Ohiowomen

  1. Ohiowomen

    TKR Post op TKR

    Hello I use this forum 2 years ago when I had my left total knee replacement. I recently had my right knee replacement completed on 8/25/2020. It was extremely helpful listening to what others were going though made you feel less alone. Back to work in one week is ridiculous. This is a major...
  2. Ohiowomen

    TKR Nervous about having surgery during pandemic

    I had a total left knee replacement in April 2018 with great results! I was schedule to have a total right knee replacement on April 8 2020 was postponed due to Covid 19. At this date it has not been reschedule. I’m concern if this is the best time to go through this in view of what is going on...
  3. Ohiowomen

    TKR 9 weeks from Lt TKR

    I went in the water a few days after my 7th week since my OS said it was ok after my 6 week follow up. I started very slowly the 1st couple of times. Then after I felt comfortable after a few times I did way TOO much felt great when got out of water BUT the next 2 days I paid for it my leg...
  4. Ohiowomen

    TKR 9 weeks from Lt TKR

    Thanks for all your words of encouragement. This forum really helps to hear from others who have been down this same road. I am learning patience I went to pool yesterday & only work out a little & I was better for it! I have to go back to work FT no other option. Although I'm calling my...
  5. Ohiowomen

    TKR 9 weeks from Lt TKR

    I been reading the posts from the last couple of weeks I finally decided to sign up My surgery was on 4/5/18 9 weeks today. I have done pretty well. My ROM is 126 & my extension is 0. I just get frustrated with the recovery process. If I'm not stiff I'm in some kind of pain or my surgical leg...
  6. Ohiowomen

    Welcome to the April Rainbows' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    Had left TKR on 4/5/18 hopefully this is where I post this info
Back
Top Bottom