Thank you Layla for your good wishes- still putting sock on on operated leg but it’s still not with ease but better. Bending down to pick things up and sleeping better with a tiny pillow between knees. Feeling more tired now as doing much more with regards to housework and walking 1 to 2 miles...
Just a quick update. 11 weeks tomorrow since operation and for the last 2 evenings managed to get socks on after a shower albeit being a bit of struggle and hurting a bit. Not pushing it too much as I understand you shouldn’t cause pain but definitely getting there slowly. Hope everybody else...
Sock aid works well - glad I bought one. Still can’t put sock on without it. Hoping the magic 12th week will change things. Good luck with your recovery.
Thank you to everybody that replied to my post. My physiotherapist said to just keep trying but not to push too hard. She said not to try on the outside of the leg. I had exercises to do 3 times a day for six weeks and now have different ones to do once a day (I think she said I can do them...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.