Recent content by noam'sgran

  1. noam'sgran

    THR Today's the day!

    I got up this morning in terrible pain. It seems that my hip is going to show me it's still there until the end. The surgery is in 3 hours and surprisingly I'm feeling very calm.
  2. noam'sgran

    accepting but terrified!

    Hi everybody, thank you so much for your encouragement. I've had a very destressing last ten days. I had a very high temperature for two days and then after it finally went down my back went. That wasn't the end of it, my urine culture came back with some kind of infection so now I'm on...
  3. noam'sgran

    accepting but terrified!

    Hi everyone, It's been a while and with 13 days untill my surgery, I thought it was time to start my journey. Last week I went to collect all the necessary equipment. This overwhelmed me so I immediately put everything away where I can't see it. I've done all the tests and tomorrow I have a...
  4. noam'sgran

    Now or later?

    It seems to me that you are having exactly the same thoughts as I am. After reading many of the threads on this site, I wonder if my hip is really that bad that and if this is the time to go through this operation. Well, thankfully, I am still quite mobile but my hip is restricting my day-to-day...
  5. noam'sgran

    accepting but terrified!

    Hi everyone ! I'm due to have a RTHR in May, my first. I have been suffering from OA for many years now and tried almost everything including different alternative treatments to contain it. There has been a serious deterioration in the last year, which has made me realize I have no choice. My...
  6. noam'sgran

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

    I'm scheduled tfor my op. on the 24th. I'm absolutely terrified ! It's most of what I think or even talk about.
Back
Top Bottom