Recent content by NewMe7

  1. N

    MUA MUA after One Year

    Thanks @Celle It seems like the bend stopped progressing at 3-4 months after tkr. I was glad when my os recommended the MUA because I wanted to move forward, to try something. Just have to wait a little longer. If this doesn’t work then I’ll ask what the next step will be.
  2. N

    MUA MUA after One Year

    Thanks for the welcome It’s day 3 after the MUA. I’m Walking much better today although it’s still swollen. Going to start the exercise bike today. Can’t bend it more yet but I’m hoping that it will improve once the swelling goes down. Any idea how long it takes to see improvements in...
  3. N

    PKR My Drama Queen Patellofemoral Knee

    I hope you get relief or answers soon. It’s been over a year for me as well and I know how frustrating the process is, knowing something isn’t right but not sure what to do. I just read your entire post and it’s good to see you keep trying and staying positive.
  4. N

    MUA MUA after One Year

    Hi I’ve been a reader of this forum since just before I had my RTKR. The information has been very valuable and the insight supportive. I’ve appreciated reading the journeys everyone’s knees have taken them on. It was hard to find someone who has had a MUA after a year so I thought I would add...
Back
Top Bottom