Recent content by Newknees4me

  1. N

    Knee braces

    I wore an off loader brace for about 8 months. Helped a lot in the beginning. After I had scheduled surgery I tried the copper sleeves. Bought the $10 ones from bed bath & beyond. Wish I would have tried them sooner. Not going to fix the problem but reduced the inflammation. Sent from my iPad...
  2. N

    2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    BTKR November 3rd Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  3. N

    Bilateral TKR scheduled November 3rd

    Thanks for all the advice. Great tips for hospital stay. Had not thought about earplugs. I'll check out the links too. I originally was told I wasn't a candidate for bilateral. Then at my pre-op appt the Dr asked why I wasn't doing both. He said I was the perfect candidate. Young(55) active good...
  4. N

    Bilateral TKR scheduled November 3rd

    First time in a forum. Bilateral TNR scheduled for November 3rd. Feeling a little nervous. Thinking about all the things I need to do to get ready. All week I have a list in my head. Friday night poof it's gone. Guess it's time to start a to-do list. I'm here looking for advice, suggestions and...
Back
Top Bottom