Recent content by New2Sue

  1. N

    Bilateral THR 6 months post op - setback with pain & walking

    Hi Joe, I sure appreciate hearing your story (misery loves company? sorry!) and how easily you can set yourself back by rushing through recovery. I know what you mean about the walking stick, hate it too! Although it does buy you a bit more time crossing the street, etc. So you feel pretty good...
  2. N

    Bilateral THR 6 months post op - setback with pain & walking

    Thank you very much for your words of encouragement, both to Josephine and Joe. From your recommendations and what I've been reading on our blog, I'm really learning that rest and giving things a chance to heal is most important. Being a person who feels the need to go-go-go, it's not easy...
  3. N

    Bilateral THR 6 months post op - setback with pain & walking

    Hello Hip friends, I had Bilateral THR early June 2016, anterior surgery. Surgeon was very pleased with surgery, 4-week followup very good. I did have various rough pains first few weeks, some "angry" little muscles as my PT put it, right near left hip joint. Did my PT for few months and...
  4. N

    2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Hi Theresa, Thanks for your message, it really helps to know others going through similar experiences. I'm trying to get a realistic handle on how mobile/how much help I'm really going to need. Am asking doc to talk with other BTHR patients. Will try to share with you whatever I can, since I'm a...
  5. N

    2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Hello, just joining. I'm having BTHR on June 4, 2016. Definitely feeling nervous. So glad to see this forum.
Back
Top Bottom