Recent content by nc3

  1. N

    PKR Where to sleep?

    Thanks for the love and the support. Not going to do hills today! It is hard to slow down when you are not used to it. It seems like I only post here to complain or whine, but this board has been a wonderful resource for me.
  2. N

    PKR Where to sleep?

    I am 5 weeks out. PT has turned me loose for 2 weeks, told me to walk 15-20 minutes a day on hills. I have done that the last 2 days, but my knee is hurting. Still having trouble sleeping even after taking Tramadol. I just wonder if I am where I need to be, recovery wise and pain wise. Also...
  3. N

    PKR Where to sleep?

    Thanks for the ideas and well wishes. I guess I am just impatient and dont do well on little sleep.
  4. N

    PKR Where to sleep?

    I am 5 days out from PKR. If I sleep on the couch my knee doesnt hurt as bad because I move around less. If I sleep on the bed, I sleep better but knee is more swollen and painful. How do I chose?
  5. N

    Physical Therapy post op in home or at clinic

    Is there an advantage to one or the other? Of course, depending on insurance.
  6. N

    Total vanity question

    thanks for the answers and links.
  7. N

    Total vanity question

    How bad of a scar will I have? I am having a PKR on June 3rd. Starting to freak out a little, not just the scarring but everything!
  8. N

    2019 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    I am scheduled for a MAKO PKR on June 3rd
Back
Top Bottom