Recent content by nazo12

  1. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    I tried to use my operated leg when I went down the stairs and it felt ok, however it was hard going up to stairs. I wont try it for another week. I have started working from home which is keeping me sane otherwise I wouldnt know what to do at home all day long... I work on my laptop through the...
  2. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    So the difference is only 5mm in your case? I am sure you wouldn’t really feel it in couple if weeks. Mine is more like a cm different now. I will find out on my phsyo appointment next Tuesday.
  3. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    When can we start trying to step on operated leg on the stairs? phsyo will start next week.
  4. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    Thank you, What was the difference it looked longer than non operated leg? I feel and see it in the mirror that operated leg is about 2 cm longer :( It is very hard to believe that will level out :(
  5. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    I am going home this afternoon. I had to wait for Monday to get a sick note for work! I hope the feeling of log leg will go away soon. It is stopping me walking nicely. I know it is very early stages, i am planning to chill this week and wont do too much. I work full time and I am trying to make...
  6. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    Oh i see why you said that :) ... how are you feeling after the second op in November?
  7. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    I use codeine with my right hip but was given gabapentin for this time. Which one do you feel stronger? I think codeine was more effective
  8. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    Thank you
  9. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    Is it ok to ice the incision also? It currently has got waterproof dressing on. Do you ice where the pain is?
  10. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    Just looked again but It is not there! May be because I am using android not through the application. X
  11. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    Of course not! It made me giggle :) What i dont understand is apparently there is an information about me on my posts. Everyone can see the date of my op and age etc but I can’t see anything. Not even my own signature ‍‍‍
  12. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    Thank you it really helps to hear experiences.
  13. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    Is it harder to get up in the morning for wc visits? Leg felt better in the day then morning.
  14. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    I am also having all the painkillers offered by the nurse!
  15. N

    THR Leg length after surgery

    Thank you, I am trying to get loads of rest! The biggest thing I learned from my THR was not to do much exercise at the beginning. I am not pushing myself but doing wc visits with walker. I am still at the hospital but they dont supply ice, I am in the UK
Back
Top Bottom