Recent content by navyvet92

  1. navyvet92

    Are you sitting down !

    Hi folks i have great news i spoke with the pre admission testing office and my date for Surgery is *official* howver i , first have to go in for testing on 10/1 at 6AM and my surgery date is October 18st , i need to be at the hospital at 6AM as well - i am so relieved and so grateful i finally...
  2. navyvet92

    SurgeonThursday - No one wants to hear it

    :)Jamie you're a sweetie , thank you very much , and yes i don't give up, Lisa will tell you once i set my mind on something NOTHING or NO ONE can change my mind, i'm really stubborn , it's the irish in me and i will tell you i am a person once i get going ! :egypdance:
  3. navyvet92

    Just Because

    I sure did say thank you to God , he has blessed me, truly blessed again, so many times in my life he's blessed me and i refused to see it, not today though how could i not see it - I don't have a date yet i have to call for a date for pre - admission testing and when i'm done with that...
  4. navyvet92

    Just Because

    Bonesmart - you're incredible, i know it's easy to say but you guys truly are from the ones who came up with the idea that you wanted to create a web site to support people who are having knee/hip replacement SX ,what a fantastic idea, i'm willing to bet no one, not a single person had a clue...
  5. navyvet92

    SurgeonThursday - No one wants to hear it

    It was such a breeze - my surgeon walked in the room and not 5 mins later he says " we need to move forward with surgery on the left hip Mr Cooper" initially I was seen by another orthopedist who asked me all kinds of questions that there was a point I started crying because she said we need to...
  6. navyvet92

    SurgeonThursday - No one wants to hear it

    i can on only hope he will work with ,i am so done fighting tnis Jacey.
  7. navyvet92

    SurgeonThursday - No one wants to hear it

    I'm just sitting here going over and over in my head what i may or may not say to my surgeon this afternoon depending on what he decides about my surgery, i just had another set back as a result of this da** hip , i can't go to the bathroom now because i can't bend over far enough , i'll leave...
  8. navyvet92

    SurgeonThursday - No one wants to hear it

    I hope so , because hope is all I have left - side note I am down 4lbs from last week and I think the answer was drinking lots of water and I was floating I drank so much , so I'm praying if that's the case and he tells me I need to lose more weight then lots of weight it is because I know when...
  9. navyvet92

    SurgeonThursday - No one wants to hear it

    Butterfly ,you can hear my desperation huh, trust me i am im a mess ,anyway God bless you and thank you trw:beg:
  10. navyvet92

    SurgeonThursday - No one wants to hear it

    Trish - i think i'll take your remark with me and have him read it , this guy better not be difficult , i can't promise even myself what i might say to him, not to mention my wife. thank you so much for your kind words and your sound reasoning.:)
  11. navyvet92

    SurgeonThursday - No one wants to hear it

    Right now i'm so filled with fear my surgeon is going to tell me he's not going to do the surgery, because i didn't lose the weight, which was part of the agreement i had with him however i have had such an incredible struggle losing any weight at all, back in July up until last week i have only...
  12. navyvet92

    Excellent sign / hopeful

    This hip is teaching vast amounts of patience and I don't like it but I have accepted it , I have realized just because I don't like something doesn't mean I have to like it , anyhow yesterday I started drinking plain ole H2o I add a few equeal and it breaks up the taste anyway I'm out to dinner...
  13. navyvet92

    Excellent sign / hopeful

    Electrolytes ? i have heard that before but what are they exactly and if i did unbalance them what would happen, i am going to drink lots of water but i'm not going crazy with it.
  14. navyvet92

    Excellent sign / hopeful

    We can only hope we can get it done my wife is a stubborn - - - i think she'' convince him to give me a break, lord knows i deserve one, i have been through enough. How are you doing these days, it can't always be about me in these messages / posts ya know :)
  15. navyvet92

    Excellent sign / hopeful

    My surgeon is pretty passive and i know when i speak up to him he backs right off and honestly i dont care if and when i speak up to him(although the plan is for Lisa ONLY to talk to him) i hurt his feelings or water him off , i dont care anymore i have to get this SX done ASAP, i'm no ones buddy...
Back
Top Bottom