Recent content by Nannasan

  1. N

    TKR 5 weeks & met with a blimp

    Ok & thanks for the feedback. I'm doing exactly what has been advised & resting, icing & elevating. Swelling is still quite pronounced at the back & outer side of my knee so that also makes it a bit harder to get a better ROM. The heat around that area is still extreme but the 'electrical...
  2. N

    TKR 5 weeks & met with a blimp

    Two days after following my PT's advice, and my pain level has decreased. Three times a day gentle exercises & anti-inflammatory meds seems to be helping. Plus, the fact that I am not pushing my knee to quite excruciating levels etc. Lots of ice & elevation in-between reading and streaming lol...
  3. N

    TKR 5 weeks & met with a blimp

    Thanks for your comments and I'm trying very hard not to compare my recovery with others. My PT told me to be kinder to myself so I'm trying that too. Am following her advise. Hanging my legs & gently pushing op leg back with other foot, 3 X a day. Elevation & icing. Also, I have only had...
  4. N

    TKR 5 weeks & met with a blimp

    Hi there. I am new to this sight and I guess I'm looking for some, perhaps, understanding? In regard to my frustrations. TKR on June 13th. All going reasonably ok with lots of bruising,swelling & slowly gained bending. Then increased stiffness, heat & almost electrical pains shooting on the...
  5. N

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    Hi there. I am new to this sight and I guess I'm looking for some, perhaps, understanding? In regard to my frustrations. TKR on June 13th. All going reasonably ok with lots of bruising,swelling & slowly gained bending. Then increased stiffness, heat & almost electrical pains shooting on the...
Back
Top Bottom