Recent content by n9uib1967

  1. N

    TKR TKR on Nov 19.... Need advice

    Thank you everyone for the great advice !!!!
  2. N

    TKR TKR on Nov 19.... Need advice

    I am walking slow and making sure I don't do anything stupid. I was highly suprised, and my PT will be here tomorrow.... Wondering if I should show them?
  3. N

    TKR TKR on Nov 19.... Need advice

    Hello everyone..... I am about 8 days out from my ltkr and today , I found out that I can walk unassisted with out my walker.. i get a bit fatigued, but other than that, I am good. Am I setting myself up to do any harm ????? Steve
  4. N

    TKR TKR on Nov 19.... Need advice

    Thanks for all the great advice...... I have now gotten the spasms under control..... Those dang oxy are not for me...... I like sleep too much....lol
  5. N

    TKR TKR on Nov 19.... Need advice

    Sorry...... I had the left knee replaced outpatient...
  6. N

    TKR TKR on Nov 19.... Need advice

    Hello everyone..... I just had my knee replaced on Nov 19 and the only issue I have is when I try to sleep. My muscles get to where they are so sore and twitchy. I called my. Doc and tried to get muscle relaxers, but that fell on deaf ears .... My pt is going well, but I sleep about 1 hour a...
Back
Top Bottom