Recent content by MyChiChi

  1. MyChiChi

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Thanks for the add bottomshollow that is an adorable picture! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  2. MyChiChi

    TKR Whizzzzz's recovery thread

    I am so happy to read about your recovery. My surgery is next week. I was so happy to see you walking 1.5 miles so soon. I hope to be doing the same. I am in fairly good shape now. I keep hobbling out the door trying too keep in shape before surgery so my muscle memory stays active. I also...
  3. MyChiChi

    Knee replacement at 35.

    I was told to stop running marathons at 40 years old. I had been running since high school and in the US Army then just kept on going. So at 40 I switched to spinning. Now fast forward to 56 and now I am hobbling around. At bodypump the young girls were asking me if they could help me off the...
  4. MyChiChi

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Scheduled for May 31st! Just joined the group. Found out about my surgery last week! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom