Recent content by MsAlainius

  1. M

    Still no surgery for me BMI to high

    Bedside manner seems to really be a low priority these days. Guess we have to try not to take too personally when the doctors pop into the exam room for 5 minutes, tell us something they have told many others and pop back out. I think that light at the end of the tunnel is closer than it seems...
  2. M

    Still no surgery for me BMI to high

    Oh Sweetie, Be careful what you get yourself in for. Your weight loss is awesome! So impressive! I am 5'7" at 195 lbs. .. 59 years old. At week 6 recovery from hip replacement. Week 5 recovery from blowing out my shoulder lifting my bulk from the toilet. Week 2 recovery from blowing out my back...
  3. M

    Undies after hip replacement

    I ordered ladies boxer shorts so i wouldn't have elastic band across incision. Very comfy. Website was WomanWithin 3 pack was plenty... Was back to regular in a few days.
Back
Top Bottom