Recent content by ms_b

  1. ms_b

    TKR Here I go again!

    I don’t have an answer, really, but that does happen to me as well. Strange, isn’t it?
  2. ms_b

    TKR I Feel Like the Tin Man these Days

    I’m so sorry to hear that this time around has been so difficult :console2: Certainly this means that your entire recovery will be a breeze, right? Once you figure out your perfect pillow arrangement, I mean. :fingersx: I hope you have a restful day!
  3. ms_b

    TKR Post-op journal

    I cannot thank you all enough First, no worries about the PT. I had already decided there was no real reason to do it after that first appointment- and that was before I found you all! Now I know for certain that I’m doing the right thing. Second, I have been on the phone since Monday trying...
  4. ms_b

    TKR Post-op journal

    Hello everyone! I have to say, since finding this site at 5 days post-op, and thoroughly reading as much as I can, I feel like I already know so many of you! I wish I could say that this has been an easy almost 4 weeks, but truthfully it’s felt like one challenge after another. I feel...
  5. ms_b

    Welcome to the June Sunbeams'2018 Knee Recovery Club!

    Add me to the list, too, please! :wave: Right TKR, June 21, 2018 Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom