Recent content by moonbeam22

  1. moonbeam22

    THR May 1st, @ home now, PAIN

    Thanks for the advice, since I've been home I've definitely noticed I feel better if I get up and move / walk around with the walker every couple of hours.. I love that description "log leg" . It totally fits. Lol. That is the hardest part, making the surgical leg do what you want! Getting out...
  2. moonbeam22

    THR May 1st, @ home now, PAIN

    I was discharged yesterday, and I am thankfully home now. My I'm 39, was born with congenital bilateral hip dysplasia which was treated as a toddler. I was diagnosed with Avascular Necrosis in my left hip in April 2013. I struggled to find any Dr. to treat me due to my age, the consensus of all...
  3. moonbeam22

    2017 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

    Hello everyone. I'm having a total hip replacement on my left side on May 1st 2017. I'm 37 yrs. old, and was born with bilateral hip dysplasia. I was diagnosed in 2013 with Avascular Necrosis in my left femoral head. My surgeon is using the anterolateral approach. I had all of my pre-op...
Back
Top Bottom