Recent content by mommalinda

  1. mommalinda

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Hi! I will be having mine done on the 18th also....I have a lot of anxiety about it too, but trying to keep focused and keep my eyes on the prize! I wish you the best!
  2. mommalinda

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    oops. I found it. I guess you have to be on the main page...I'm learning! Thanks again! :)
  3. mommalinda

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Thank you for the welcome! I can't find the post new thread option at either the top or the bottom of the page
  4. mommalinda

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Hi everyone! My RTKR is scheduled for July 18th & I'm pretty nervous, but also excited! Trying to keep my eye on the prize! I was originally scheduled for June 19, but iron was too low so they rescheduled. I've been taking iron and eating iron rich foods! Good luck to all of you with upcoming...
Back
Top Bottom