Recent content by momd

  1. M

    2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Thinking good thoughts for you. Will be watching for you!
  2. M

    2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Don't know where Heidi came from, so sorry, meant kasey.
  3. M

    2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Thanks baystater for your encouraging words. All I'm hearing is that you are like a baby without good legs. I'm told I will not be able to use the bathroom or get out of bed without assistance for awhile, so the facility would give me time to get to those goals. Went and visited a facility...
  4. M

    2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Thanks Heidi, Also wondering about going right home after hospital stay, or going to a rehab center. Funny after having my shoulder clean out done last month, and sleeping on the recliner couch, I decided to try a hospital bed for when I get home. My daughter in law ICU nurse told me our bed...
  5. M

    2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I'm having btkr on the 24th. So nervous. Have read many of the positive brave people's comments. Of course very worried about the pain and possible nausea. Just had my shoulder cleaned out in sept. so I would have 2 good arms. I haven' t really seen how people feel the first couple of days...
Back
Top Bottom