Recent content by MOK11

  1. M

    Hip Arthroscopy Question about pain, 4 months Post-OP

    Hey Jamie, I appreciate that message. I'm scheduled to talk with my surgeon this week and hopefully he'll be able to give me a little more clarity but he also addressed we won't know anything definitive until I can get imaging, which might not be for some time. The good news though is that...
  2. M

    Hip Arthroscopy Question about pain, 4 months Post-OP

    Hi guys, I appreciate your responses and it's definitely valuable to be able to read others' posts. I had been fully-weight bearing before the accident, which is one reason why I was not too initially worried. However, I hadn't spent much time putting full weight on it while bending/being at...
  3. M

    Hip Arthroscopy Question about pain, 4 months Post-OP

    Hello, I've never used one of these forums before but I've been unable to get a response from my surgeon yet, so I was hoping to see if anyone here might have insight. A quick background about my situation: I had FAI surgery on 12/23/19 to correct both a torn labrum and the CAM impingement...
Back
Top Bottom