Recent content by Mofarmer

  1. M

    Skydiving after partial knee replacement

    Interesting, You and I have the same name, born the same year and now we are getting PKR's. I am getting PKR's in both knees tomorrow.
  2. M

    2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Hi, I am having PKR on both knees Jan.15-2016. Getting a bit nervous but after a hard days work my knees tell me it time to do something.
  3. M

    Getting PKR in both knees

    Thanks for the reply's. I have a very good Orthopedic Doc. that does both PKR and TKR. He uses the Oxford Partial Knee and trained in England on how to put them in. Thanks for the stem cell comments, I have...
  4. M

    Getting PKR in both knees

    I just found this website tonight. I am scheduled for PKR Jan.15th.(both knees). I have had several people ask why I don't try the "stem cell therapy". I am very active and do a lot of hard physical work and don't want to have to keep going back for treatments. Thanks for all the information...
Back
Top Bottom