Recent content by mjbrytt

  1. mjbrytt

    May 13 - Right TKR

    After a lot of research, asking around, advice from others who have had knee replacement, I made the decision to have have my right knee done. I'm an avid racquetball player and could no long play competitively. However, most of my research indicated that racquetball was one of the...
  2. mjbrytt

    2015 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    I am scheduled for Wednesday May 13 - Right TKR.
  3. mjbrytt

    Racquetball after TKR?

    @Pumpkln, thank you for the link. It was an interesting article. My OS is not a fan of me playing racquetball. 4 1/2 years ago I had meniscus repair on my right knee and he said I had thinning cartilage then. If I am going to play, he advised me to only play recreationally and no...
  4. mjbrytt

    Racquetball after TKR?

    @fuzzybunny , I love kettllebells and I call my KB sessions, pain relievers. After class, my knee feels fantastic. However, the last couple of classes my knee has started to bother me some (sadness). I haven't been able to do TGUs (turkish getups) for a while because standing up on my right...
  5. mjbrytt

    Racquetball after TKR?

    Searching through the posts, there are a few of you who returned to racquetball after TKR. I would like to ask you about your experience, issues, etc.. I have been diagnosed with OA and medial bone on bone in my right knee. I am an avid racquetball player and workout with kettlebells. I...
Back
Top Bottom