Recent content by mitzio

  1. M

    2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    Left total knee replacement Dec 9th. Had right knee replaced 7 months ago.
  2. M

    TKR Poor appetite after TKR

    Thanks so much for the responses! I am 7 weeks post op RTKR today! A little more about myself: I am a 49 yr old nurse who was told that I was too young for the bilateral total knees I needed for the past 10 years...which I guess I was, but with the immobility, weight gain and increased stress...
  3. M

    TKR Poor appetite after TKR

    Hi, I am a newbie who does NOT know how to post on a forum or blog, so forgive me if this is not being done correctly. I am almost post op week 7 (RTKR 4/29/3013) and am wondering if anyone else has experienced a lack of appetite this long. I had gained 75 lbs prior to my surgery over the past...
Back
Top Bottom