Recent content by mistyblue

  1. M

    TKR Mistyblue cat bite

    Hi all - so happy I found this forum, thank you for your caring, encouraging and helpful advice. I had my surgery on May 29th, and I’m doing fairly well post 4 weeks. Well today my cat bit me on my left leg, about 5 inches away from my incision, which has been healing nicely. He nicked the...
  2. M

    Dental clearance?

    Thank you very much! I did contact my doctor who reassured me it will be fine.
  3. M

    Dental clearance?

    Hi - I saw the dentist last week and I’m embarrassed I avoided regular dental checkups out of fear. They found 4 cracked teeth that need to be removed by an oral surgeon, 2 root canals and periodontist who will use laser surgery to treat gum disease. Has anyone had this problem and needed...
  4. M

    2019 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    My April 24th surgery date has been rescheduled to May 29th. I need to have dental issues taken care before surgery, for dental clearance.
  5. M

    2019 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    My April 24th date has been rescheduled for May 29th. I saw my dentist and I need 4 extractions, 2 root canals and laser surgery for periodontal issues. I’m paying the price for my fear of dentists. I would advise anyone who is thinking of knee replacement to see the dentist before scheduling...
  6. M

    2019 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Hi, I am having TKR in left knee on April 24. I got my surgery date on Friday. I’m alternating between happy excited and fear.
Back
Top Bottom