Mine has been so bad after this. I highly recommend what the pic I attached. I know it's weird but it's helped me tremendously! Even put on my feet because for some reason they have been getting really achy. Probably because we walk different now that our knees are right
@Bear2005 I'm doing well thank you! Sleeping is still very much an issue for me too! Takes forever to fall asleep. Only get maybe 5 hours based on my fitbit. But not great 5 hours of sleep. I'll still get stiffness occasionally. That tight band feeling went away a few weeks ago. My knees clunk...
So I had bi lateral total knees done in October. I had the manipulation done at 5 weeks. I think it helped me a ton but everyone is different. I couldn't bend my right knee more than 55 by then and I couldn't straighten my left knee barely at all. I went under for probably 15 minutes was all...
@bikinglynn I didn't do any pt the first week. The second week I was on it I did go 3 times. I started back to pt 3 times a week for about 2 weeks then I started back full time working. I didn't honestly have the time for pt then.
I will tell you all this..... after surgery and weeks following...
Figured I should update since I went to my 3 month follow up today. Even though it's more like 3 and a half. So since my last post I saw the doctor at about 4 weeks. He was not happy at all with my rom. So we decided to do bi lateral manipulation before I was 6 weeks. I went in at 60. He said he...
I've gotten the "your brave" a lot. What people don't see is the crying and going insane from pain, no sleeping and being so dependent on others. Started out patient pt today. I think this place will be good to me. Rom before surgery was 90 and we got 82 today. So I'll just be happy with that...
I'll be 3 weeks on Wednesday. I decided to stop some meds. Still taking my blood pressure meds (was put on early in recovery) and my blood thinner. I can't wait to be off everything. Right now and the last couple days I literally feel like someone poured cement in my knees. I can bend then maybe...
@Jockette thank you so much. I will not give in to it. I have so many people even nurses and pt people on Facebook saying you just have to push through the pain. Half the people have me scared to death that my legs will never work if I do hurt myself. I feel like it's all the swelling now that...
Went to doctor today for 2 week follow up. Even though 2 weeks is tomorrow. Had the staples removed. One leg hurt really bad and the other knee wasn't too bad as far as staples coming out. Physician assistant not happy with my rom at all. Mind you I've been doing this without pain meds because...
Had an ok day today. I went down and up 2 steps so I could watch my grandson play outside. And I needed fresh air. On the down side I've been nauseous for days. Can barely eat at all. I did end up throwing up yesterday from the nausea. I get really hot, dizzy and a headache. Not sure if its...
I'm sure it's been answered before but I feel like I'm drowning in the knee replacement hole. I've been home from hospital since Sunday. PT has come 3 times but have done nothing because my blood pressure is too high and I'm dizzy. Well yesterday and today my knees have swelled beyond belief and...
Following....I had surgery October 9th. I am struggling so incredibly much. I can barely do any exercise. I never thought my legs could swell this bad and hurt this bad. Let me know if you come up with any solutions cause I'm at a lose. Good luck in your recovery
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.