Recent content by minilupine

  1. minilupine

    TKR 10 weeks out

    The back of my knee hurt from day one of recovery. I have a Baker's cyst there too. At three months post op my PT started doing light ultra sound on the BACK of my knee, and I don’t know if it was coincidence or the ultra sound but after two times my pain is considerably better. Sent from...
  2. minilupine

    TKR Post op Pain

    Josephine - not sure if it was a typo, but I’m 9 weeks out. I appreciate your response and would be happy to answer any questions! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. minilupine

    TKR Post op Pain

    My date of surgery was 9/29/2018 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. minilupine

    TKR Post op Pain

    I’m 2½ months into recovery and still have a lot of pain along left side of knee. PT says it’s where my hamstring attaches to my knee??? Maybe I misunderstood? Anytime I sit for one minute, one hour, two hour, or overnight the pain is so bad I’m a fall risk without my cane - which I still...
Back
Top Bottom