Recent content by mimi62

  1. M

    PKR mimi62 in recovery^

    marieltha, thanks so much! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

    PKR mimi62 in recovery^

    I hope you are feeling better Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

    PKR mimi62 in recovery^

    Pumpkln, thanks so much for the info! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

    PKR mimi62 in recovery^

    Did you receive my message, I’m not sure how to use this site. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

    PKR mimi62 in recovery^

    I’m sorry, just tough to answer the questions because the pain changes everyday. I keep seeing doctors & just saw pain Management yesterday. I ice twice a day. Physical therapy makes the pain even worse afterwards. I have moderate swelling but the sensitivity is constant. Yesterday it was...
  6. M

    PKR mimi62 in recovery^

    I’m not sure about what type of partial I had. I would give anything for a nerve block. My recovery is so slow. I’m also diabetic which could account for such bad nerve pain. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

    PKR mimi62 in recovery^

    Extremely sensitive to fabric! I usually wear shorts with a scar away strip which can help. The pain is still bad though. I’m almost 4 months post op. I’m going to see pain management soon for some relief, hopefully! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

    MUA knee so stiff<<

    I’m still having pain almost 4 months post op. The nerve & muscle pain is relentless. I take lyrica & meloxican as well as Aleve, & ES Tylenol. My doctor said if I need narcotics )which make me sick) then I have to see Pain Management. I’m not looking for pain pills, just relief. Any one else...
  9. M

    PKR mimi62 in recovery^

    Thank you. I had a left knee PKR and the nerve pain is constant. Just started lyrica which seems to be helping somewhat. My recovery is very slow. I don’t do much at PT because of the pain. I also have a cyst in the back of the knee which is one of the reasons I had this surgery in the first...
  10. M

    PKR mimi62 in recovery^

    Yes, please! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

    Welcome to the March Musketeers' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    Hi..please add me to the March 19 group! Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 19 March, partial knee replacement, Mimi62 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. M

    PKR mimi62 in recovery^

    I could really use some help here. Just passed the 3 month mark of my partial knee replacement surgery. The nerve pain is relentless. Any advice you can give would be appreciated! Thanks! I’m having a terrible time 3 months post op after partial knee replacement surgery. I look and see people...
Back
Top Bottom