Recent content by Mimi55

  1. Mimi55

    TKR Continued problems

    Thanks ! Hanging in there . Many with much greater obstacles than me .
  2. Mimi55

    TKR Continued problems

    I am at 3 months out left TKR and wonder when I will ever be able to go up stairs normally again . My non operated leg is so tired of pulling the weight but it is very painful to try to step up on TKR foot . Is it going to be at 6 months maybe ?
  3. Mimi55

    TKR Reader's Left TKR Spacer Exchange

    I continued just without the knee push with a wide rubber band wrap, quashing it too! I did the bike 10 minutes from the 3 or 4 th visit I think , slide board , lifts etc. then ended last couple weeks with some weights on ankles leg lifts , stair lunges, I walk very well , still some weakness...
  4. Mimi55

    TKR Reader's Left TKR Spacer Exchange

    My experience TKR April 29 , I could barely walk for 2 days after my knee was pushed at 8 weeks to get 130 . Swelling and pain - PT did once more same result, so I asked no more . At 13 weeks it is progressing with regular exercises and activity . It is 125 plus some now I’m sure . I was always...
  5. Mimi55

    TKR TKR POPPING AND PAIN

    Have had similar pop not loud , but, and pain to where I have to get up and walk around in the night and it loosens up . My LTKR April 29. This week ,I am starting with a strength trainer and done with PT . The pop in knee is often like it is finally waking up and not so numb on th eoutside of...
  6. Mimi55

    TKR An Outdoor Lover's Recovery

    I had similar horrible stomach pain and took long time to diagnose H pylori . Finally better but I’m having a retest soon to make so it’s it’s gone .
  7. Mimi55

    TKR TKR April 29 2021. Stomach problems after stopping all meds

    New PT person measure 120 and plus 3 on straighten knee and I’m 8 weeks . I made clear no more squashing my knee to bend more and hurt for days after . Question -if my knee clicks and clacks some when walking or first get up should i use a sleeve type support , it clicks a lot on the outside of...
  8. Mimi55

    TKR TKR April 29 2021. Stomach problems after stopping all meds

    Ok thanks !! that is what I was getting from all these posts but then realized it was happening to me ! No to that 2 or three more weeks . Surgeon said get a peddler and do very short work with it build up ,this has just been so much pain and suffering I don’t want to mess anything up .
  9. Mimi55

    TKR TKR April 29 2021. Stomach problems after stopping all meds

    Finally stomach is better ! Sleep is ok I returned upstairs to my own bed . Problem now is just not moving around well like somewhat less than I was before . One thing my PT before I know it and lying on table tired after all stretched leg lifts etc -//wraps s huge band around my leg and them...
  10. Mimi55

    TKR 11 Week Post Op. Beach Report

    FYI that’s a good bit more than what I’m doing at 6 weeks . We just started leg wts very little , and they do put 4 lbs on my knee to press out towards flat back of my knee , I do 10 minutes on bike , started half steps , and slide knee with strap and I’m at 120 . Along with other stretches ...
  11. Mimi55

    TKR TKR April 29 2021. Stomach problems after stopping all meds

    Still hurting but finally over the H pylori I got from the meds and I can eat again. At 6 weeks still numbness and swelling so I don’t feel like going anywhere . I am not planning on playing golf again and that is depressing but don’t want to tear up the other knee or injure this one so forget...
  12. Mimi55

    TKR TKR April 29 2021. Stomach problems after stopping all meds

    Hi, my test came back H. pylori and I have lost 7 pounds in about 8 days . Maybe you should look at running a test for that. It acts differently in each person I think . I have had it before . Took too much lax. I don’t know . Hope you feel better soon . That is no way to live .
  13. Mimi55

    TKR TKR April 29 2021. Stomach problems after stopping all meds

    Thanks I am gonna try to starve it out today . No solid food Going to PT regardless
  14. Mimi55

    TKR TKR April 29 2021. Stomach problems after stopping all meds

    I stopped Aspirin and Tylenol . I was already off oxy and Tramadol a week before . I took Colace a lot . I don’t know .
Back
Top Bottom