Recent content by Midebi

  1. Midebi

    THR Hip Aspiration problems

    Thanks @Mojo333, appreciate it!
  2. Midebi

    THR Hip Aspiration problems

    Can anyone help answer these questions? I did a search and could not find anything, but might have missed it if something was posted. Thank you! I am wondering 1. Is it typical to have a lot less hip capsule joint fluid after a THR? 2. If anyone has had to do a hip aspiration under general...
  3. Midebi

    THR 14 Months Post-Op and still have chronic thigh pain<

    Yay, so glad you got some pain relief! Hope this helps them figure out exactly what's going on with you.
  4. Midebi

    THR Post-Op Hip/Groin Pain - Advice?

    So sorry for the pain and problems you're having Trillium! My story started very similar to yours. I recommend taking it one day at a time. Look for all the good you can in that day, as there still is lots to be thankful for!!! Can you garden on your hands and knees? That's the only way I...
  5. Midebi

    THR My 2½ year journey<

    Josephine; tried to tag you in the post above, but it did not work. :( I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Ugg, I'll get the hang of this eventually. Meanwhile, I'll go water my plants on this beautiful day! Have a great day everyone!
  6. Midebi

    THR My 2½ year journey<

    Thanks for you comments Josephine; appreciate them! Yes, that is where the pain is, with some occasional, short lasting pain in R3F-X activity dependent. Oh, also if I am sitting and I lean over to right side like I'm going to pick something up on the ground to the outside of my right foot and...
  7. Midebi

    THR My 2½ year journey<

    Hi Josephine, 1. My pain is exactly where it is located in the example, RF2 & C. The pain here is down deep and is a constant, dull ache that can get worse with activity. I also have sharp pain down my quad from RF2-T thru Y/Z that gets worse with any activity, stretching, dressing, etc...
  8. Midebi

    THR My 2½ year journey<

    Thank you, appreciate your caring thoughts! :flwrysmile:
  9. Midebi

    THR My 2½ year journey<

    I had a right THR on March 2, 2015 and have had problems ever since. First of all I had a PE three days after the replacement. They put me on Xeralto and sent me home. Four days later I was admitted to the hospital again for severe headaches and vision disturbances. I was in for five days...
  10. Midebi

    Signature Error Message

    Thank you! @Celle
  11. Midebi

    Signature Error Message

    Have been trying to figure out why I could not add this, now I know! Can you please add this signature to my account. Thank you! Right THR 2nd March, 2015 Psoas release 31st Dec. 2016
Back
Top Bottom