Recent content by Mickey77

  1. M

    Rotator Cuff Repair Polar ice cube post op?

    Hello, Walmart has camisoles with built in "cups" -- in all sizes and two styles. Are pretty easy to get on and off and are soft. One of my friends wears them all the time. Amazon has what they call "post surgery tops"-- with snaps along the sleeves and the shoulders. I bought one long...
  2. M

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement L reverse shoulder replacement 9/19/23

    Thank you, Deb, all very helpful info. And happy to share any info I come across. I did also find camisoles with built in "cups" at Walmart. My friend wears them all the time. They have a variety of sizes and at least two different styles. Is much easier to slip on a camisole than a bra...
  3. M

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement L reverse shoulder replacement 9/19/23

    Thank you, Jacey! Also, I found a number of great videos on YouTube by EquipMeOT that demonstrate how to get in and out of your sling, toileting, showering, dressing, sleeping in a bed, driving, etc. I entered "reverse shoulder replacement recovery timeline" in the YouTube search window and...
  4. M

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement L reverse shoulder replacement 9/19/23

    Hello, Am returning to Bonesmart this time prior to having a L reverse shoulder replacement surgery on 9/19 having already undergone 2 hip and 2 knee replacements. I have been reading the shoulder posts and have learned a lot and now have some questions for y'all. I had a steering wheel "knob"...
  5. M

    TKR Ask The Expert post op pain webinar

    will you be posting today's Ask the Expert webinar on post op pain? I had registered for it but was unable to attend. Would love to be able to see it. thank you!
  6. M

    2018 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Am scheduled for a left knee replacement on 8/13. Had great success with previous left and right hips so am feeling positive. Love your website!
Back
Top Bottom