TKR Ask The Expert post op pain webinar

Mickey77

Country
United States United States
will you be posting today's Ask the Expert webinar on post op pain? I had registered for it but was unable to attend.
Would love to be able to see it. thank you!

Pumpkln

Country
@Mickey77
Welcome to BoneSmart, glad you joined us!
It is my understanding there will be a video posted, I will tag @Jamie she will be able to give you more information.

Why don't you post a little about yourself and your knee replacement August 2018.

I have already added your TKR surgery date to your signature.
Let us know your surgery dates of your hip replacements as best you can remember, a moderator will add them to your signature for you. Having the dates will help us properly advise you. Thanks!

Last edited:

Jamie

ADMINISTRATOR
Senior Administrator
Country
We're still discussing how we will catalogue the great information that Dr. Sinha presented today in the webinar. Once we decide, an email will go out to all BoneSmart members and there will be information in the banner at the top of the page on the forum.

_Annie_

Country
Thank you!! We have a BnB and it was a clean day, so couldn’t watch the live and was really hoping I could watch it later!

BTKRmarch11

Country
We're still discussing how we will catalogue the great information that Dr. Sinha presented today in the webinar. Once we decide, an email will go out to all BoneSmart members and there will be information in the banner at the top of the page on the forum.
thank you for posting the video, I hope it happens soon. I also registered and tried to watch it, however, I had not slept the night before because of knees, and while waiting for the webinar at one hour before the start time, I fell asleep while laying down on my bed waiting. Missed the webinar.

please post the video. Thanks

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mmpc123
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom