Recent content by mickey143

  1. M

    TKR Mickey143's recovery thread

    @andpeaches...well, had a long day on Wednesday, had to do a significant amount of driving, about 5 hours, in & out of the car. Knee was feeling pretty good, I wasn't limping that bad, had to walk in a rehab facility to visit my mother in law ( I felt in good company with the damn cane) , had PT...
  2. M

    TKR Mickey143's recovery thread

    @andpeaches !!! Lord, no, I'm an EMT of 20 plus years..(always worked weekends..the pay wasn't near my full time job )...but that's nothing compared to being in an ICU, and I'm cringing just thinking about jumping in & out of the rig !!! But I'm right there with you, I'm not back to work yet...
  3. M

    MUA Poor Flexion - Does age matter?<

    Wow yes, it certainly sounds like you were doing way too much!! Looking forward to seeing your progression along with all the others.
  4. M

    TKR Mickey143's recovery thread

    Wow...yes, it certainly sounds like you were doing way too much !! I do PT 2 X's a week..(they do light heat for 10 mins..then I do quad tightening exercises..not much..2 sets of 10-then hamstring stretches-some easy leg lifts-then over to the railing , holding on to the railing and just...
  5. M

    Welcome to the September Sapphire's 2018 Knee Recovery Club!

    @Coach J , had TKR right knee 9/12/18 , after a full weekend of crying I'm so glad to have found this site !! Starting to think this was the worst decision (even though I living with pain & was bone on bone) Seeing the surgeon tomorrow for my 4 week follow up after staples were removed. I...
Back
Top Bottom