Recent content by Mermaid J

  1. M

    TKR Recovery since July

    Thank you! I guess I’m back to ice and elevate.
  2. M

    TKR Recovery since July

    I had my left TKR in July 2019 and was a real trooper through the early stages of my recovery. Managed pain with Tylenol, slept like a baby, was a star PT patient and was back at work after 8 weeks. Over the past couple of months, however, I feel as though my recovery has stalled. Over the past...
  3. M

    2019 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    I'm having my first TKR tomorrow, July 17. Nervous but hopeful that it will put me on the road toward increased activity and LIFE! I'm tired of thinking about every step I take before I even take it! I'm looking forward to the information and support that I can gain from this forum. Good luck to...
Back
Top Bottom