Recent content by Mercersx5

  1. Mercersx5

    TKR New Year - New Knee

    I’ll be ready with “We Are The Champions” whenever you say so!
  2. Mercersx5

    TKR New Year - New Knee

    Thank you! Will you please change the name of my thread to “New Year New Knee!”
  3. Mercersx5

    TKR Rubyroo TKR #2

    At almost 5 weeks out from my TKR I can’t imagine wearing regular pants yet but also can’t wait to get out of these sweatpants and leggings! I can relate to what a milestone that must be. Way to go!
  4. Mercersx5

    TKR New Year - New Knee

    Thanks for setting me up, Celle! And thanks to all on this site for sharing their journeys. I’ve learned so much. I had a RTKR on January 14. I must say, so far so good for the most part. Surgery was at 7:30am, I was home by 11:30am. Pain was manageable. I was on a protocol of acetaminophen and...
  5. Mercersx5

    Mercersx5 Problem logging in

    Got it! Yeah, I did feel bad about hijacking that thread. You can delete our thread about this as far as I’m concerned! Whatever works best for you. Thanks so much.
  6. Mercersx5

    Mercersx5 Problem logging in

    Yes, and on Saturday mercers5 is shown as being welcomed to the January group! That must have been the problem. Thanks for following up.
  7. Mercersx5

    Mercersx5 Problem logging in

    Leaving out the “s” was my mistake in the post, not when I’ve tried to log in. Can the mercers5 account just be deleted and I’ll use Mercersx5 which is what I’m logged into now. Or delete both and start over?? Sorry for all the confusion.
  8. Mercersx5

    Mercersx5 Problem logging in

    Sure, that’s fine if it will work. Just so Im clear, the mercers5 is the one I could not log in to so I created the Mercersx5 one.
  9. Mercersx5

    Mercersx5 Problem logging in

    I would get a message that there was no member with that user name.
  10. Mercersx5

    Mercersx5 Problem logging in

    I haven’t been able to log in so I started over with a new account, user name Mercersx5.I had a R TKR on January 14 2020. I guess the mercer5 should be deleted. Thanks so much!
  11. Mercersx5

    Mercersx5 Problem logging in

    I haven’t been able to log in so I started over with a new account, user name Mercersx5.I had a R TKR on January 14 2020. I guess the mercer5 should be deleted. Thanks so much!
  12. Mercersx5

    TKR New Year - New Knee

    I haven’t been able to log in so I started over with a new account, user name Mercersx5.I had a R TKR on January 14 2020. I guess the mercer5 should be deleted. Thanks so much!
Back
Top Bottom