Recent content by Mbell109

  1. Mbell109

    PKR More Pain Than Before Surgery

    I'm finishing week 10 after a PKR in January. I'm still in far more pain than I ever was prior to knee surgery. Before surgery i used to cycle 50-100 miles in a day without pain, but I couldn't walk through the grocery store because of knee pain. So I opted for a PKR in hopes of getting back a...
  2. Mbell109

    PKR Red Rider's 60k mile tune up

    Thanks a ton RR. I have no doubt that a PKR will improve my life in general - in terms of walking and just getting around. But I'm an avid cyclist and I put a lot of torque on my knee while on the bike. (This causes no pain - it's walking that kills me.) So I'm trying to learn the impact on...
  3. Mbell109

    PKR PKR -Right Medial

    @NWMSU42 - congratulations on your great recovery. I appreciate the encouraging story. In kickboxing, have you returned to your pre-PKR strength or have you surpassed it?
  4. Mbell109

    PKR Red Rider's 60k mile tune up

    Hello Group- New guy here, contemplating a partial KR. My BIG question: if it's successful, will i return to 100% of the strength i have today?
Back
Top Bottom