Recent content by Mbaum

  1. M

    Bilateral TKR Doing well!

    Good luck to you! I'm 8 weeks out now and what amazes me as week after week I notice Improvement :-) Just move those joints early and often... Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  2. M

    Bilateral TKR Doing well!

    I'll hit 8 weeks tomorrow, what still amazes me is I notice Improvement week after week :-) good luck with your recovery! Keep those legs moving... Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  3. M

    Bilateral TKR Doing well!

    Hey all, I see plenty of horror stories out here. Thought I would add a positive one to try to balance it all. Today marks 6 weeks since my BTKR. My range of motion numbers are pretty good. 122/0 on the left and 116/2 on the right :) On top of this, I actually rode two and a half miles on my...
  4. M

    Single or Bilateral Knee Replacement

    Hello, I had BTKR on the 12th and less than two weeks out I hardly use the Walker anymore. Many things are more difficult without having that one good leg, but I am so happy that I did them both :-) I was fairly healthy going in, but I almost pulled the plug so I completely understand how...
  5. M

    2016 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    BTKR March 22nd (if I don't chicken out:/)
Back
Top Bottom