I could not find a thread for people who are post op from May 2018 surgeries so thought I would try posting here. I am 49 and had right total knee replacement on May 15th. I started outpatient PT on May 18th. I just had my 4th session. I have 92 degree knee flexion and have no problem with...
I could not find a thread for people who are post op from May 2018 surgeries so thought I would try posting here. I am 49 and had right total knee replacement on May 15th. I started outpatient PT on May 18th. I just had my 4th session. I have 92 degree knee flexion and have no problem with...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.