Recent content by MaryD

  1. MaryD

    2017 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Mary here in Jacksonville, FL. RTKR May 30th. LTKR was on January 3, 2017. Great experience/results with my first surgery! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  2. MaryD

    TKR Happy NewKnee Year! Jan 3rd LTKR

    I have my new knee! So far, so good on day 2. Checked into hospital at 11:15am, surgery at 4:00pm, made it to my room at 7:30pm. It was a really long day for my husband. I was the last surgery of the day. I got a good amount of sleep last night, ate a sandwich at midnight and a good...
  3. MaryD

    2017 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    @jaschembra my knee on January 3rd is the left also! Right knee to follow in May. [emoji51] Sent from my iPad using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
  4. MaryD

    2017 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    January 3rd for my TKR. Sent from my iPad using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
Back
Top Bottom