Recent content by mary b

  1. M

    TKR recovery

    Glad things are going well for you, John!
  2. M

    Option 1, 6 Month Post TKR Infection

    Joe, Praying that this procedure works for you and that you are healthy soon.
  3. M

    Had MUA on Monday, 07/19/10

    During my almost 6 wk post-op check up, the xrays showed scar tissue? or adhesions? (not sure which term is correct). Along with my pain, and lack of ROM, including straightening my leg (has been stuck at 14 for 2 1/2 weeks) and ROM was barely 90 and barely improving; it was decided to get set...
  4. M

    Revision In my Future

    Joe, Sorry to read about all the problems. I wish you all the best. I'm glad you were able to tell your OS what type of PT you intend to do post-op. Prayers being sent your way.
  5. M

    It's been a long time! A perspective on 2 years after TKR

    Weezy, I'm happy to read about your good news. For me, at 5 weeks post RTKA, it's nice to read a success story! :D
  6. M

    BoneSmarties, I Need You!

    Sonja, Sorry to read that you are experiencing another setback. Prayers being sent your way.:pray:
  7. M

    MUA on Friday

    Gina, Good luck to you on your MUA. Let us know how your are doing.
  8. M

    Glucosamine Chondroitin and joint health

    The first ortho I went to told me that although all the studies show that it doesn't work, he has many, many patients that say that it does. He even gave me a sample. When I had to stop all vitamins/minerals 6 weeks before my TKA, I noticed about 1 month later that I had more overall achiness...
  9. M

    Knee Infection* The Story of My Knees Part 1

    Re: The Story of My Knees Sonja, I'm so sorry to read of your knee troubles.:cnsl: Hope you're feeling better soon.
  10. M

    whew!! 18 holes of golf

    Kelly, Sounds like you had a great day. Congratulations!:jump:
  11. M

    Made it to the other side

    Hi Gwen, This post could easily have been written by me. Same surgery date but mine was 'just' a single. I also thought that because of our relatively young ages, that rehab/pain would be better, but I've since stopped making assumptions. I start my outpatient PT on Tuesday, so we'll see...
Back
Top Bottom